SEWER CONNECTION INFORMATION
The Lockwood Water & Sewer District is opening up the Phase II Sewer Project for residential connection. The following are the steps and fees required for connection.
- Fill out a sewer service application at the LWSD office.
- Pay sewer permit/application fee of $105.00
- Pay sewer system development fee of $1,151.80
- Hire a licensed contractor (with contractor information filed with LWSD)
- Have installation constructed per LWSD specifications and inspected by LWSD (construction details and information are available at the LWSD office)
- Inspections for new installations are only available Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- There is no requirement to connect to the sewer system until your existing septic system fails. In most cases Riverstone Health will not issue permits for new septic system installations or repairs.
*Fees are based on residential 3/4” water service. For more information stop by our office at 1644 Old Hardin Rd. or call us at (406) 259-4120.